Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Photoshop Layer Comp moving layers. Help?!

Autor Nachricht

Hi there,

I'm ready to pull my hair out on this one. I've tried everything I know of and still, this problem persists...

I have a PSD document with pretty heavy use of Layer Comps. But, the layer comps do not seem to be consistent with where they place items.

For example, lets say you have a vertical line that LAYER COMP A uses, and it needs to be moved to the right 2 px. I move it, hit refresh on the layer comp and all seems well. However, if I cycle through all the layer comps, when i get back to LAYER COMP A, it is no longer in its new position (right 2 px), it is now back to its original position.

To make it worse, it only happens if I cycle through several other layer comps. If I only cycle through two or three others, and then go back to LAYER COMP A, its fine (usually). Aaargh!

Anyone else seen this and know how to fix it? Please,

Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References : https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/photoshop-layer-comp-moving-layers-help.614730/

corporate video examples

17. Nov 2017, 07:52
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.