Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

USB Mouse and Keyboard problems

Autor Nachricht

I'm not sure that this is a NI problem or not. But I am using DELL Optiplex 760 desktops for a DAQ application. While I am not using a USB DAQ I am using a "M" series Daq card. I take the CPU out of the box and set it up. I install my DAQ application which includes LabVIEW 8.5.1 runtime and DAQ drivers. I know the DAQ drivers support USB devices, that is why I am asking here. I have already talked to DELL about this and they seem clueless. Anyway -- I install everything and then I take the mouse and move it to another USB port and the installation dialog comes up. I move the mouse back to the working USB port and click "Yes" to install the USB driver for the mouse for that port. I do this for every USB port on the desktop. (I did not used to do this, but have started since first seeing the problem.) The test system goes onto a bench and works great for several months. Then it gets moved and someone else plugs in the mouse and keyboard, and not necessarily into the same USB port where the system was working for the last several months. Fires the system up and the driver dialog comes up. There's no way to click because the mouse isn't yet installed. Same thing with the keyboard. I took the mouse and went to every port on the desktop and no luck getting it to work. Has anyone else had a similiar problem? I am going to call NI tech support just to confirm it's not a known problem.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/USB-Mouse-and-Keyboard-problems/td-p/1141960

video animation

5. Dez 2017, 11:43
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.