Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Windows 8 not recognising keyboard and mouse

Autor Nachricht

One of the USB ports on the front of my computer suddenly stopped working. I then went into Device Mananer and under Universal serial Bus Controllers, uninstalled the first two items listed, hoping that when I re-start, what I uninstalled would be re-installed. But that is not the case. When I switch the machine on again, both the keyboard and the mouse no longer work. Only the start screen appears. Neither the light on the keyboard nor the light on the mouse come on. And the only way to switch the computer off now is to unplug from the mains. I am running Windows 8. Can someone please help?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/windows-8-not-recognising-keyboard-mouse-4234854/

whiteboard videos

5. Dez 2017, 11:41
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.