Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Unable to Install software on Windows 7 Pro

Autor Nachricht

Hi All,

My house mate recently purchased a refurbished Dell unit which came complete with Windows 7 Pro Fully installed and activated etc. However on starting it up we have come across an unusual error. We are unable to install any software on it what so ever however and cannot run some programs.

The PC came complete with the Software fully installed and activated and it has a genuine Key on the top of the unit.

I am really stumped as to what to do as we have purchased something now that we cannot use properly.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-install-software-on-windows-7-pro.202442/

Brand Explainer Animation

1. Dez 2017, 11:21
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.