Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Videos / mp4s will not play in Firefox

Autor Nachricht

Videos, like mp4 Vines, won't play in Firefox. Same with the media files like podcasts in rss feeds. All used to work fine. This is an intermittent problem with Firefox ( might be due to updates ) but it doesn't happen with IE or Chrome

If i uninstall VLC player or disable the VLC plugin, nothing happens If i have those installed but the VLC plugin is set to " Never activate ", i can right click on the video image, click " Play " and it opens in VLC player and works perfectly. If i have the plugin set to " always activate " then i see a black square and the message " the video can't be played because the file is corrupt "

Windows 8.1, Firefox 35.

This is an issue with Firefox and needs to be resolved.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1042962

Business Whiteboard Animation video

1. Dez 2017, 11:18
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.