Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

"CPU Fan Speed Error Detected"

Autor Nachricht

I completed my first PC build. That being said, I have a LOT to learn when it comes to PC's. There are a few issues I've been trying to iron out since it's completion but can't seem to figure them out on my own. SO, that bring us to this error message I keep getting upon start up...

Every time I start my PC since it's completion, the BIOS reads, "CPU Fan Speed Error Detected". My setup is as follows: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula, Intel i76700k, an NZXT Kraken X61 CPU Cooler and other stuff that isn't important. I did some surfin' online and found that if you have the the CPU cooler hooked up incorrectly, this could cause that error message to appear. Well, I double check in the manual and everything is where it's suppose to be (four pin CPU cable to four pin CPU_Fan header and three pin pump cable to four pin pump header).

Secondly I read that if you have an aftermarket cooler of any kind, the motherboard it looking to read a stock Intel cooler so the fan speed needs to be set in order to read properly? Something like that. That's where I'm stumped, if that's the case and I do need to set the fan speed, where do I go to do this?

Again, bare with me as I'm a console peasant in the big men's league trying to ball with the best of 'em. I'm struggling to even figure out the BIOS and this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?83504-quot-CPU-Fan-Speed-Error-Detected-quot

Animated Corporate Whiteboard Video

23. Nov 2017, 09:35
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.