Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Xenos weaponery ?

Autor Nachricht

Hello all,

I, as a psyker, and the tech priest of our group have decided, after reading the Radical's handbook, to take one step further into radicalism.

We intent to find, study, and eventually use (at our own risk) xénos weaponery. I have already quite a few skills in forbidden lore, and tech knowledge, but the quest for these xenos objects and weaponery will prove difficult as we are teaming with an arbitrator who doesn't have a clue of what is going. And doesn't want to know.

Aside from the scarcity of the weapons and the difficulty of keeping all this secret from other members, i didn't find a lot of xenos stuff and weapons in the books i have gathered (i own Rogue Trader, the Core rulebook, the Radical Handbook, and the Inquisitorial handbook). Its almost all about Orc and Eldar weapons, and the few other xenos things are so rare that your chances to find them are close to zero.

Do you know where i can find an extended list of xenos weapons, artistry, and artifacts, so that i can fuel my imagination a little bit more?
Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References : https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/130007-xenos-weaponery/

SaaS Product Marketing Videos

21. Dez 2017, 11:56
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.