Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Can't Use TMX Pro Racing Wheel When*Streaming Games*from ONE

Autor Nachricht

Hello all,

I have a new Xbox ONE S and Forza Horizon. I love how I can stream games (Halo, Overwatch) from by basement where the Xbox is through my SP4 to my theater big screen, and the Xbox Wireless Controllers work great controlling the streamed games. But, I cannot get the TMX Pro Force Feedback Racking Wheel to work. The SP4 sees the controller and installs it, but it does not control the Xbox when streaming (it works fine when connected directly to the Xbox).

Any ideas on how to fix this...or if it can be fixed? Racing on the big screen is AWSOME, but requires me bringing the Xbox upstairs and directly connecting it unless I can get this controller to work over streaming.

Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References : https://www.gamespot.com/forums/xbox-association-1000003/cant-use-tmx-pro-racing-wheel-whenstreaming-gamesf-33375102/#1

startup explainer videos

23. Nov 2017, 15:31
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.