Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

X Rebirth 2.0 is out and off 50% on Steam - should I get it?

Autor Nachricht

Hi there,

So as many I was first excited and then disappointed with X Rebirth when it finally came out. Egosoft now released patch 2.0 with many fixes and changes (plus all the stuff they fixed in previous patches) and the Steam sale brings the price of the game down to $25. I'm thinking perhaps now would be a good time to buy it.

Can any of you who still play the game comment on 2.0? Is it a good update? I know it can't fix the game entirely, but between that and the $25 price it's gotta be a much better deal now, right?

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References:https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/21/5738858/x-rebirth-2-0-is-out-and-off-50-on-steam-should-i-get-it

most creative advertising

4. Nov 2017, 15:49
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.