Playinternet

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Any ideas for an eBook marketplace?

Autor Nachricht

I've been running this ebook marketplace since August last year. It's a consumer 2 consumer marketplace focused on educational eBooks (not novels, fictionized material). I never imagined it to be so hard to acquire customers/sellers yet alone run a marketplace on your own. Something has to click, I'm tired, a little lost and sometimes it feels like it's better to throw in the towel.

Whenever you put up a new feature, something nice, the market takes a dump on you and says the competitor's better. But at the end of the day it's the market and I'm not entitled to their support so I'll keep trying different things as I go.

I just don't know how to get them on my side and what I should do to increase organic traffic and have more eBook sellers/buyers on the site.

Anyone with experience? Your expertise is much appreciated. More than you'll ever know.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References www.warriorforum.com/ecommerce-sites-wholesaling-drop-shipping/1278377-any

animation ads

9. Dez 2017, 08:39
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Über PlayInternet

Playinternet

Ein herzliches Willkommen auf Playinternet.de dem MMO & Browsergames Portal! Wir bietet dir eine Übersicht von kostenlosen Browsergames, MMO`s und Online Spielen, sowie aktuelle Berichterstattung, Tests und interessante Artikel rund ums Thema Browsergames & Onlinegames. Unsere Auswahl ist riesig, aus dutzenden von Spielen ist für jeden etwas dabei. Von Strategie- und Rollenspielen mit Langzeitmotivation, bis hin zu Action für Zwischendurch. Egal ob allein oder mit Freunden, Browser- und Online Spiele bereiten schon seit Jahren viel Freude und Spielspaß.